- riatechAsked on October 30, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Is there any way to create radio button or check box, and each of the button have long description.
Is useful for me to let the user read the details, before choose any option.
Please refer to ther screenshot. Thank you
- pinoytechAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 01:00 AM
Yes, there is. Please take a look at this sample form that I made. http://www.jotform.me/form/22765745905463
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.
- riatechAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Thank you for your reply.
I already clone the form, i and try to copy the code to create additional option just like the example i attach together.
After i copy the code, the form when change to become like
Can u please guide me, how to add another option?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 01:25 AM
Hello riatech. The technique lies by using <br /> tags for creating every new line.
When inserting field values in your options, every new line created will be equivalent to one radio button value. Something like this will result to three radio options:
This is radio button value 1
- This is a description for radio button 1
- This is another description for radio button 1
But if you try it like this:
This is radio button value 1<br />- This is a description for radio button 1<br />- This is another description for radio button 1
This will result to just one option.
So, make sure to not press the 'enter' key when adding a description to prevent creating a new option value.
Please let us know if you need further clarification on this matter.
- riatechAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 04:12 AM
Ok. Finally, i can do it.
i have to edit it through 'option', rather than 'properties'. If i edit throught properties, the format will change.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 04:55 AM
That's great riatech!
If you need anything else, just feel free to ask. Thanks!