- rhemaadminAsked on March 30, 2018 at 05:16 PM
Hello, Trying to add captcha support to my form and getting:
Unexpected error occurred control_captcha.
Tried twice, so message showing up twice. I can't remove the message from the form, but the captcha shows up ok (just twice now).
- rhemaadminAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 06:09 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 10:54 PM
Thank you for reporting this matter to us. I have escalated this issue to the development team. We will get back to you once we have updates.
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for this inconvenience.
- dawei64Answered on March 31, 2018 at 02:09 AM
I've got exactly the same problem!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 31, 2018 at 03:39 AM
Thank you for your comment, dawei64. This matter has been escalated to the development team, and thus, we shall update the thread once we get developments on the matter.
Warm regards :)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 31, 2018 at 05:03 AM
We have received updates from the development team that this has been fixed. Please delete the part of the text that shows the error and then clear your browser's cache before adding the captcha field.
If the problem persists, please let us know.
- rhemaadminAnswered on March 31, 2018 at 05:06 AM
Thank you but how to delete it? It cannot be selected.
Never mind, got it. Had to clear the browser cache first, then it showed up as a field and could be deleted.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 31, 2018 at 05:41 AM
Thanks for keeping us posted, rhemaadmin.
Feel free to let us know if you have other questions or concerns.