- cbpaptoAsked on October 30, 2012 at 11:04 AM
We had a premium account through October 28. During this time we were accepting paymnet submissions. We downgraded out account and now the forms submitted before teh downgrade are on hold.
Please advise how we can get these earlier submission completed.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 11:51 AM
I fear that we don't have an option about that because you have been already scheduled to downgrade on October 30, 2012 (Not October 28, 2012).
Maybe add a message to your form that orders will not be accepted after the downgrade schedule?
Thank you very much.
- lgudmunsenAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 12:30 PMDoes this mean that all of our forms are disabled or just the Spirit Wear
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 12:35 PM
No. Your account will become basic after the downgrade date, your forms will get disabled if you surpassed the limit of the FREE account.
- lgudmunsenAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 10:54 AMThis is very frustrating. These forms were submitted within our premium
subscription period. It is a little misleading that we paid for the
premium service and now our forms are disabled.
I have been very happy with JotForm up to this point. I'm now disappointed.
- guest_23044876824055Answered on October 31, 2012 at 10:59 AM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Sorry for the confusion, I have now re-activated your account and reseted your submissions counter as a compensation. Please take note that we can only do this once. Your forms is now in good standing so nothing to worry about it. Also, tomorrow (Nov 1, 2012) is a submissions counter reset day so your submissions counter will be reseted again.
- lgudmunsenAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 11:24 AMThank you . This is very much appreciated.