- lamolinaAsked on March 31, 2018 at 05:46 PM
HI THERE, HOW ARE YOU?
PLEASE I WILL HAVE TO CHANGE USER (EMAIL ACCOUNT) BECAUSE ANOTHER PERSON WILL RECEIVE THE FORM DATA, NOT THE INITIAL PERSON. I DONT SEE WHERE I CAN CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS. SO CAN I MOVE OR TRANSLATE 02 FORMS TO ANOTHER NEW JOTFORM ACCOUNT?
CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR GOOD FORM !
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 31, 2018 at 08:16 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
1) Account email address can be changed from the account profile page:
2) It is possible to configure form email notification to use another email recipient:
3) We can also move your forms to another JotForm account per your request.
- lamolinaAnswered on April 01, 2018 at 08:25 PM
Thanks Mike! I try these option. I will write if i can not do point 1 or 2.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 01, 2018 at 08:57 PM
Let us know how it goes.
Just to add, we have 3 options on how to transfer forms to another account. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/342-How-to-transfer-or-share-forms-and-data-with-another-account
You can also just clone the form by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
I hope this information helps. Feel free to ask us again if you need help.