- NewWave16Asked on April 03, 2018 at 08:13 AM
The payments for the orders are not coming through. It is telling me something about a sandbox mode. Can you help me?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 10:41 AM
The payments for the orders are not coming through.
I have tested your form and I was redirected to the Paypal payment page without any problems.
It is telling me something about a sandbox mode.
I have checked your form and its not in sandbox mode. Would you kindly clear your browser cache as your browser may be caching the form when sandbox mode was enabled?
Kindly do let us know if this resolved the issue.
- NewWave16Answered on April 03, 2018 at 11:43 AMI have 3 submissions but payment not going throgh
- NewWave16Answered on April 03, 2018 at 11:43 AMokay I cleared history but still not working. I have still not received
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 11:57 AM
I checked your form and the last payment appears to have gone through successfully. Any new payments should also go through. The submissions that were sent while the payment field was in Sandbox mode would need to be submitted again if they still need to pay. Those submissions did not have payments processed due to essentially being in test mode.
- NewWave16Answered on April 03, 2018 at 12:02 PM
I just switched my payment method to square. I have not received any payment
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 01:13 PM
I checked your form(https://www.jotform.us/form/80803372026147), and you have not received payments for it, as no product was selected since your payment field is not required, which means that it can be submitted empty.
So, you may require the payment field, so your form will not be submitted without a payment.