- armandoluceroAsked on October 30, 2012 at 11:25 PM
I want to collect a 25% deposit and then offer the opportunity to pay the remainder anytime before a particular set date. Clients signup for a workshop and the sooner they pay the sooner they get the workshop materials to study before actually attending the workshop. There is also a limit to the attendance.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 11:47 PM
- armandoluceroAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 11:52 PM
I see the recurring payment option but I am not certain how to set it up for just two payments; one small deposit and then the 2nd and final payment as the remainder.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Sorry but our payment modules does not have "end date" option currently. You will need to manually cancel the subscription from your end. You can also add an advance notice to your form if you are using paypal payment gateway to make your form users aware of the cancellation process. Use the following instruction to cancel paypal subscription.
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
- armandoluceroAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 03:22 PM
Ok, thanks for the advice and I appreciate your efforts. It has been helpful. It appears I will have to get creative to figure this one out.