- Bear ColeAsked on April 03, 2018 at 07:38 PM
I contacted support because my form https://form.jotform.com/80925673359165 is not showing on iOS devices. The person helping me tried as well on an emulator and gets error too. They asked me to escalate. Will not show on https://form.jotform.com/80925673359165 on my iphone.
Working fine on desktop.
Best RegardsPage URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 09:29 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
The form seems to be loading properly when I test it on iOS and Android.
Are you still able to reproduce it? Could you please also try with different internet connections?
- djbearcoleAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 10:43 PMTried it on another internet connection and 4G - still won't load. When I
go to my site with then when it tries to process the ...
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 03:14 AM
It seems that your reply was cutoff. Is your form embedded? If so, please provide us the webpage URL.
- djbearcoleAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 12:43 PMwedplan.djbearcole.com but also doesn't work when visiting
https://form.jotform.com/80925673359165 on phone.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 01:40 PM
I can see you were assisted by my colleague via chat and he could replicate the issue, I have been testing with different iOS devices (using an emulator), but I was unable to replicate the problem.
I will ask him in order to know which device he used to replicate the issue since this will help us to identify the problem.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 07:43 PM
This thread has been passed over to our second level, we will keep you updated here.
- djbearcoleAnswered on April 09, 2018 at 06:43 PMany news on this ticket? have not heard anything in 5 days? Form is still
not working on iOS.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 09, 2018 at 07:04 PM
Unfortunately, we have not received any updates regarding this ticket, it's still opened and the assigned developer working on it.
We will keep you updated via this thread.