- Derek DiongAsked on April 04, 2018 at 04:24 AM
I'm trying to access my account to edit my forms but I'm getting "Login Failed - Suspended" when I try to login. May I ask why was my account suspended?
- JotForm DeveloperalinaciAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 04:41 AM
Collecting Sensitive Information. You may not use the JotForm Service to collect certain types of sensitive information, including but not limited to, credit card information and any type of login credentials. You may collect some sensitive information such as social security numbers or driver’s license numbers, but you are required to use best security practices of JotForm, Inc. including SSL and Encrypted Forms features. You are solely responsible for compliance with any data protection and privacy laws and rules applicable to the sensitive information.
If you need to process payments, it can be accomplished using one of our payment processors;
If you want, we can remove these fields and re-activate your account.
- Derek DiongAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 05:02 AM
Ahhhh, I'm sorry for the issue that I unintentionally caused. Please do help me to remove those fields and re-activate my account.
- JotForm DeveloperalinaciAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 07:26 AM
I have removed those fields and re-activated your account.
- Derek DiongAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 07:41 AM