- philfeldmanAsked on October 31, 2012 at 06:04 AM
I have a jpg file I would like to upload and place on my form. How do I do that? The logo is not on a url. It is a graphic that I created.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 07:34 AM
You can use the Image field under the Power Tools to upload the graphic that you have created to your form.
Here's how you can do this:
1. While in Edit Mode, click Power Tools to reveal the fields under it
2. Double-click or drag the Image field into your form
3. Choose from the options provided by the Image Wizard, in you case please choose 'Upload Image File' option.
Hope this information helps.
Let us know if you have further questions.