- GCHSAsked on April 04, 2018 at 08:44 AM
I've created a progress note form for my clinical practice. Want to set it up so that when I pull up a client's name
1) it automatically populates his/her identifying information (DOB, Diagnosis, etc.)
2) enables me to add a note with the corresponding date of entry
3) automatically have that note added to the list of previously entered notes with the client's name
4) enable me to pull up all notes pertaining to the respective client's name for purposes of review or printing.
does jotforms have any of these capabilities? If so, how do i go about it?Page URL:
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 10:41 AM
1) You can view your all submissions or search a specific submission on your form's submissions page.
2-3) You can edit submissions that you received.
4) You can export your submissions as Excel, CSV or PDF formats.
You can go to your form's submissions page as seen below:
If you have any further questions or you think that I am missed the point, feel free to ask.