- guest_23035076270042Asked on October 31, 2012 at 09:01 AM
I am trying to use JotForm for an on-line application to our scholarship fund. It looks very easy to use. I made a sample form which I want to put into my Wordpress blog. I am using the blog as a website for the fund because it is free and because it easy (I am 75 yrs old and not particularly savvy). . JotForm gave me a direct link to the form.
The instructions for adding the form to Wordpress read as follows:
How to add your form into a WordPress post:
1. On a WordPress "Add New Post" page, click on "HTML" tab above post textarea.
2. Copy form code above:
3. Paste it into the HTML textarea
I am unable to find the HTML tab that they refer to.
708 305 3133
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 09:21 AM
Unfortunately, it's not possible to embed an iframe codes on a free hosted WordPress.com blog. Check here: http://en.support.wordpress.com/code/
You can only embed a codes or iframe codes in Wordpress.org (www.wordpress.org) blogs. WordPress.com and WordPress.org are different. Check this: http://en.support.wordpress.com/com-vs-org/
Thank you very much.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 08:45 AM
We are happy to announce that WordPress.com now supports Jotform. You can now embed forms to your WordPress.com hosted websites.