- crezoAsked on February 19, 2011 at 04:48 PM
I set up a form on the site : http://www.elitedecking.com.au on the 'contact' page last month and all was working fine until last week. For some reason it is not sending the input in the final 'how can we help you?' input box.
All information comes through by email except for this, it has the title, but none of the input. The info comes through fine on the jotform site where it shows your messages, but not by email.
Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening? This is quite a major issue and needs sorting ASAP. Any help from anyone would be very much appreciated!!Page URL:
- crezoAnswered on February 19, 2011 at 04:54 PM
NEVER MIND FIXED!!! Sorry to waste the space.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 20, 2011 at 12:39 AM
What was the problem?
This usually happens when you edit notification email body for a form. Once you edit the email manually, it stops getting updated automatically with the changes you make on the form. The solution is probably to fix the field name on the email or reset your email.
Here is how to reset email:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard,
8. Save your form.