- avagailAsked on October 31, 2012 at 10:30 AM
I created a form and it disappeared from my account. I am trying to get the form setup where it notifies me that someone filled out my form. The HTML code is on my website, I am trying to get the forms sent to email@example.com
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 10:38 AM
After checking the URL that you have provided, I was able to find the embeded form on your account.
Whenever you embed a form using the Source Code, you need to re-embed the said code everytime you make a change on the form. You may want to consider embeding the form using a different embeding method such as iFrame.
Let us know if you need further assistance!
- avagailAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Can you setup the forms so I can recieve notification that someone filled it out. The email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 10:51 AM
It seems that the form that you are refering to is under a different account: RickeyWages
Are you familiar with this user? The reason you can not see the form on your account is that the screen-shot I posted is of an account that belongs to the mentioned user name.
Please stand by while I investigate further.
- avagailAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 10:53 AM
That is the correct username I am assisting them in setting up their form. You can just send me the instruction let me walk them through doing it.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Here's some guide that will help you sending notifications to your email address:
Please let us know if you have questions about this guides.
Thank you very much.