- napmddAsked on April 05, 2018 at 12:00 PM
Hello! We are using a form to collect data that is de-identified while allowing the survey taker to receive an email of the form's results. Is there any way to exclude specific fields from saving to the Jotform database?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 01:00 PM
Any field data submitted will be stored and to send an autoresponder email requires the email to be submitted. Clearing the email before submission would cause the autoresponder not to send.
Using the old form layout a PDF download link can be added to the body of the thank you page:
This would allow users to download a copy of their submission data from the thank you page. However, this option is not available using the new card for layout.
- napmddAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 01:11 PM
Thank you! Please add a feature request to make this possible on the card layout :-)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 01:19 PM
I will submit a feature request to see if adding a PDF download link to the thank you page would be possible. If there is any progress to this request, we will let you know via the thank you page.
- napmddAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 07:37 PM
Thank you so much, David!