- DominickAsked on April 05, 2018 at 02:44 PM
Says suspended. Not sure why, please help
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 03:38 PM
I have checked your account and you have been suspended because of suspicion of phishing by our system. The form Simple Job Application has a field asking for Social Security Number and this violates our -Terms-of-Use.
In order for your account to be reactivated, we need to remove the guilty field.
We will wait for your response.
- DominickAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 03:43 PMOk yes please remove it I was told to have that on there by my boss so if
that's what's keeping it down please remove it I am sorry for that I did
not know I appreciate you bringing it to my attention I will let my boss
know right now why the form was shut down
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 04:00 PM
I have deleted the guilty field and reinstated your account. To avoid being suspended again,may I suggest reading our -Terms-of-Use
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- DominickAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 04:43 PMOk thank you very much