- jamesr0021Asked on October 31, 2012 at 03:22 PM
How do I make the form smaller when applied tomy site? I'm using the HTML code bit the forem appears tooo large on the site?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 03:31 PM
Are you referring to your form width? You can always decrease the width of a form by changing the width value on your editor;
1. Click "Setup and Embed"
2. Click "Width" and adjust the value
Please let us know if this isn't what you mean and please give us your website URL where the form is embedded.
- jamesr0021Answered on November 01, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Form Width and Length. It appears way to big on the website.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 10:23 AM
My colleague's answer should help you set the width for your form.
When you say 'length', do you mean the height of the form from top to bottom, or the spacing between the questions?
If it's the latter, you can decrease question spacing by following the instructions described on the image below:
If you mean height, you can adjust the height if you use Iframe method to embed the form.
Either way, we'd probably be able to help you better if you can share to us the URL of your site.