- HumbirdMediaAsked on April 06, 2018 at 02:38 PM
Hi, can you help me?
I want to create a form that has the following functionalities:
- Can have more than one wrong/right answer
- Can choose 1/3 correct answers and still be correct
- All answer options can be right
Let me know!
This is a re-post of a comment on Turn Your Form into a Quiz or Exam!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 03:54 PM
Unfortunately, we cannot configure partially right/wrong answers with the Quiz app.
However, for example, if you need to calculate a total quiz score, it might be possible with our calculation features. Take a look at the next guide to see if this is something that might work for you:
The score can be displayed upon submission and/or emailed.
If you have any follow up questions, please let us know.
- SksbattickAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 05:43 PMThanks.
I've found a way to get what I want with a Jotform form. However now I
would like to remove the quiz app functionalities from my form. How do I do
that so that my form functions with the regular jotform functions?
Sent with Mailtrack
*Call Us:* 1.876.357.7798 / 1.876.791.9677
*Know All About Us:* www.humbirdmediaja.com
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 08:41 PM
Please provide us with a form link and we will disable the quiz app functionality on it.