- Metro4Rent_WilliamAsked on April 08, 2018 at 11:06 PM
Have a field that does photo input (or attach file).
When I have a condition testing for the field "IS FILLED" - it doesn't fire the actions.
To get there on the test form
- Skip the first item
- Fill anything in email
- Select one topic ----> "Payments - Take picture of check"
- Then attach a file when it asks for a "clearly focused and complete picture..."
It should offer additional items once that's completed.
PS The forum search engine is really poor and could really use some boolean search capabilities. I find I ask too many questions here that are likely already answered in the forum but impossible to find.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 09, 2018 at 05:45 AM
I'm not sure if I was testing right, but I tested by following your steps. And it worked fine:
The fields related to that Take photo widget showed fine.
Are you still experiencing this issue?
- zeus007Answered on April 09, 2018 at 06:17 AM