- ardissaAsked on November 01, 2012 at 11:21 AM
I have many forms, but suddenly none of them are appearing when I go to "my forms."
- thelgvgroupAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 11:25 AM
same issue for me
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 11:27 AM
I can see the forms on my end. Please do the following, then let me know if it helps:
1. Log out your JotForm account
2. Clear your browser's cache
3. Restart your browser
4. Log back in
- talltreesAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 11:28 AM
same for me
- ardissaAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 11:31 AM
I actually just did that- cleared my cache, restarted the browser. Still blank.
- morgeemanAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 11:31 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. I have just learned that our development team are rolling out new updates to the My Forms page.
I have already alerted them of these side effects. We will have this problem rectified ASAP.
Thank you for your patience.
- ardissaAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Just did those steps 2 more times, still not seeing my forms.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 11:33 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. Our dev team is updating My Forms page which may caused this issue.
We ask your patience while our dev team working on this issue now.
- guest_23054560726047Answered on November 01, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Clearing the cache does not work. Can someone please help? This is ridiculous!
- ardissaAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Thanks- would it be possible to get an update when they should be back up and running? Today is a big forms update day for my business :(
- thelgvgroupAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 11:34 AMthanks Neil
Do I still receive the submissions in my email?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Yes, you should still receive form email alerts. The error affects only the forms list in the My Forms page.
Your forms should work normally.
- teedartAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 11:38 AM
I haven't been receiving my email alerts, are you sure it isn't related?
- guest_23055136172042Answered on November 01, 2012 at 11:44 AM
ITS FIXXEDDD!!!! \(^O^)／
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Hello teedart. The problem with the notifications is not associated with the upgrade happening on the myforms page. Would you care to share the details which of your forms are having email alert issues on another post?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Meanwhile, you may want to take a look at this thread for suggestions to ensure that your notifications are sent correctly.
- ardissaAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Fixed! Thank you!!
- edreamdesignsAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 12:15 PM
I can't see my form list in this new layout in Firefox. I've cleared the cache and restarted browser. :(
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Can you please start a new thread for this issue?
We'll be glad to assist you!