- Paula RileyAsked on April 09, 2018 at 06:44 PM
I need access to this account to access a form that was shared with me. I've already contacted you last week, but it is urgent now. My notification from you says:Hi! vawork30 has shared some forms with you:
Log into your "taskforth" account, and check out "My Forms" page to see them.
You can see forms and folders shared with you under "Shared With You" menu on the left side.
Thank you for choosing JotForm!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 09, 2018 at 07:51 PM
I cannot find any other thread regarding this issue, please kindly check it since you may have received a reply there.
Upon checking your account it's suspended due to the SSN field you have there, please note that this is considered as sensitive information and asking it goes against our terms.
We will need to remove the SSN field from your form in order to reactivate your account. We might allow to ask that information only if your business requires it and you provided a proof of it.
Here are some examples of business that require that information:
• Insurance companies
• Credit card companies, lenders, and any other company receiving a credit application from you
• The three main credit reporting agencies: TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian
• Any company that sells products or services that require notification to the IRS, including:
- Investment advisors
-Real estate purchases
-Financial transactions over $10,000, such as automobile purchases; and other financial transactions
If your business is under any of the listed above then you may ask for SSN and you would also need to modify your form in order to add some sort of text informing your users why you're requesting that information, you would also need to add a signature field.
Here are some widgets you can add to the form (signature fields):
I hope this information helps.
- Paula RileyAnswered on April 09, 2018 at 08:43 PMThank you, that’s fine. That was for a medical intake form, but we can certainly do that differently.