- chmancerarAsked on November 01, 2012 at 08:33 PM
I'm a grateful user of your service. It's been great since day one.
Right now I'm having an issue which is that my Submissions are 0 of 100, but my forms are disabled.
I'd greatly appreciate your help on this matter.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 09:16 PM
Please accept my apologies, I just re-activated your account. Please clear your browser cache if you are not able to see the new status yet
- chmancerarAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 09:29 PM
Thanks a lot for taking care of it so fast.
I can confirm that everything is running smoothly now, and I really appreciate your help.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 09:30 PM
It is our pleasure!
Keep enjoying Jotform!
- dhhousingAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 10:28 PM
i have the same issue. can you please help?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 10:35 PM
We apologize for your inconvenience, dhhousing. It appears that your account status was in overlimit, although your submission counts already restarted. I have reactivated your account now. You should be able to use your forms.
Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns.