- andreweclarkAsked on November 02, 2012 at 02:02 AM
The form fields seem to me stuck on the original form which I replicated to create this form. How can I get the correct data to show without starting from scratch?
The form is working fine and the data is being collected on the jotform website but the email notifications the form generates do not match the form and therefore the fields are blank.Page URL:
- moonzkieAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 03:19 AM
To fix inconsistencies between email alerts and your actual form, you will have to delete your old notification and create a new one.
1. Click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification
2. In the Compose Email screen, click Delete Email
After deleting the old notification, create another notification mail:
1. Click Email Alerts
2. Click Add New Email
3. Choose Notification then click Next
4. Complete the wizard
A new, untouched email alert will always display fields as it is displayed on the form.