- bbaAsked on February 21, 2011 at 02:41 AMPage URL:
- AparicioAnswered on February 21, 2011 at 04:54 AMI am receiving an error message (504 Gateway timeout). Please assist. firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 21, 2011 at 05:54 AM
It should be fixed now. Please try it now and let me know.
- bbaAnswered on February 22, 2011 at 04:43 AM
It is still not fixed. Downloading the excel document in particular times out and returns an error message (NB please note that i need to download the excel version and not the csv). I am therefore unable to access the completed forms. Please assist urgently.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 22, 2011 at 02:39 PM
CSV version can also be open in Excel. So, my recommendation would be to get the CSV version and use Excel's Open menu to open it on Excel.
Another possible solution might be define a Time Frame before you get the Excel feed. On the submissions page, you will see a Preferences icon on the right side. Choose a time frame and then click on the Excel icon at the bottom. Instead of getting all submissins, get them by week or month.
I'll also look into the time out error.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 22, 2011 at 03:16 PM
Can you try it now? Please see if the last change I just made helps with the 504.
- bbaAnswered on February 23, 2011 at 12:25 AM
Thank you, I have demarcated the data by date, which reduces the file size. I am then able to download in excel.
- Marketing_TMLAnswered on March 01, 2011 at 11:22 PM
It's timing out for me evry time, csv or excel. Says 504 error.
What do I do now?
- Marketing_TMLAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 12:57 AM
- SnotraAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 02:07 AM
I have the same problem:
504 Gateway Time-out
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 02:23 AM
You may partially download your reports by following this instructions:
- phase2solutionsAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 05:50 AM
It doesn't even say 504 Gateway Time-out any more, it just doesn't let me go to even the page to export. This has been doing this for several days and hurting my business process. Help??????
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 06, 2011 at 07:00 AM
This is the last update on the database problem:
UPDATE 3: (3/6/2011 6am) Switch to new main database server has been completed successfully. JotForm is now faster than ever since we took this opportunity beef up our database server memory and CPU power. Thanks all for your patience and support.
Exporting of data should now be working.