- pivotmediaAsked on November 02, 2012 at 10:43 AM
A client is looking to have the leads that are generated via the form to go directly into their CRM, salesforce.com. Is there an API within Jotform that offers this intergration? Thanks
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 10:47 AM
We do offer an integration with SalesForce.
Please take a look at the following blog and give it a try!
Let us know if you need further assistance!
- pivotmediaAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 11:01 AM
I did find it, thanks. Is there an additional cost?
- moonzkieAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 11:05 AM
No, all features that JotForm has are available to ALL account type (that includes free & guest). So unless you need more submissions you can stay having a free account. :)
- pivotmediaAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 02:26 PM
thanks. but we don't have a free accoutnt
- moonzkieAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 02:46 PM
Sorry, about the account type confusion. But, still you do not have to pay anything more to integrate your form with SalesForce.