- bruynzeelAsked on November 02, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Doesn't work for me. No url shows up in the email. Form is located on www.bruynzeel-storage.nl
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 11:58 AM
We would be glad to assist you!
Can you please let us know where on your site the form is embedded?
We'll wait for your response!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 02:08 PM
I have looked at the page and also your form.
Here is the embed code that you have used (highlighted) and the changes that need to take place:
Please change previous line to:
formId : "23064006968354",
buttonText : "Feedback",
base : "http://jotformeu.com/",
background : "#292929",
fontColor : "#FFFFFF",
buttonSide : "bottom",
buttonAlign : "center",
type : 1,
width : 650,
height : 300
Please add these lines:
Please give this a try and let us know if you need further assistance!
- bruynzeelAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 02:51 AM
I changed the code but as soon as I change feedback2 in feedback, the button doesn't appear anymore. I did add the iframe-line. See source code in www.bruynzeel-storage.nl.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 06:47 AM
That's due to script conflict between the form's script and your website's jquery scripts. To fix this, just add <script>$.noConflict();</script> below your jquery declarations.
Here's a short guide:
1. Find the code below (jquery reference) on your page source.
2. Add <script>$.noConflict();</script> below it.
<script> window.jQuery || document.write('<script src="/res/js/common/lib/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"><\/script>')</script>
<script> window.jQuery.ui || document.write('<script src="/res/js/common/lib/jquery-ui-1.8.18.min.js"><\/script>')</script>