- sapphhireAsked on November 02, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Hi this is very serious issues
The submit button not appeared only log in with fb is appered .
what happened and how i can rectify this issues
You can check my form here https://www.facebook.com/butikbajudalamwanita/app_221460014534454
Now i know why my sales drop and hope you will reply to me ASAP
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 12:01 PM
The Facebook app (used for the integration) must use the same domain as that of your form.
Since your form is on jotform.me, the application should use jotform.me as well.
To go about this:
1. Go to Facebook Developers page
2. Click your app name on the list found at the left side of the page
3. Click Edit Settings found at the right side of the app page
4. Apply the changes then click Save Changes button
- sapphhireAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Thank you so much.
Its work now.
But why the same thing happened on my blog.
When i changed at fecebook developer like you told,the form
in my blog function back to normal.
Thanks million from me
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 12:39 PM
That's because our Facebook Integration (for getting FB profile information) works at anywebsite where the form is embedded.
It does not matter if the form is embedded on an FB page or not.
Hope this answers your question.