- valerie lindahlAsked on April 12, 2018 at 03:03 PM
I do not authorize any use of paypal I have tried to cancel and even thought that I deleted my account however I am getting emails stating that i am going to be charged for items that were never ordered by me.
This is a re-post of a comment on How Can I Cancel My PayPal Subscription?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 04:10 PM
Can you please give us more information on what items were ordered using your PayPal account?
As I have checked your email address, I can't seem to find any mail logs coming from use for subscription.
May we know the sender of the email, so that we can check it out?
- valerie lindahlAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 12:09 AMIt says transaction I'd 0-OWK35052UX5139355 from Swimsuits For All
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 08:16 AM
I'm struggling to understand what is the connection of the transaction with our service, JotForm?
The ID you have shared is not related to our subscription logs.
- msimpyAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 09:10 AM
I suspect she has ordered something using a form and thinks that the Jotform link in the footer is actually a link to the seller!!