- SDKHUNTERAsked on April 12, 2018 at 03:24 PM
If we have html code for an external form, how do we add it to a jotform?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 04:33 PM
That depends on how you'd like the form to work, here are 3 ways to do that.
1. If you also want to collect the information from your external form when the JotForm submit button is clicked, I suggest you recreate the form manually in the form builder by merging them into your JotForm form.
2. If you only want to embed the form and work independently, get your form source code so you can add HTML codes anywhere on it.
3. Same on no.2 but you can embed the form without using the form source. You can embed it using the iframe embed widget https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/iframe_embed
If you have further questions, let us know.