- ResetivAsked on April 13, 2018 at 06:24 PM
Hi, I really need to add the Form Calculation Widget to my form but it is not showing in the "Add Form Elements" under the widgets. How can I can add it to this form? (it is too long of a form to start over)
- JotForm SupportVanessa_TAnswered on April 14, 2018 at 03:19 AM
There are a lot of widgets available in JotForm. Hence, what you're looking for may be on the last part of the list.
Narrow the list by typing the name of the widget on the search box.
By typing form calculation, I'm able to see the widget first on the list.
You can then drag and drop the widget to your form just like you do with other form elements.
Hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 14, 2018 at 10:21 AM
What @Vanessa_T mentioned above is the best way to search for a widget in the builder page.
If, in any case, the search function isn't working on your end, please let us know. Please send us also a screenshot of the builder page with your browser's console opened.
- ResetivAnswered on April 15, 2018 at 02:43 PMI tried searching for it as well but it doesnt not show up at all
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 15, 2018 at 04:24 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue within a test HIPAA compliant account.
A bug report has been escalated to our developers.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates.