- mdrexlerAsked on November 05, 2012 at 01:21 PM
I recieved the submission notification, but it was blank. I can see the details when I log into Jotform, but need to know what I'm doing wrong. What do the numbers in my Answers column field value tags mean?
- moonzkieAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 01:45 PM
Have you tried to reset the form notification emails? Here's how you can reset the notification emails:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Select the "Notification"
5. Click on "Delete Email" button
After deleting your current Notification you can then create a new one:
Please let us know if this solution helps.
- mdrexlerAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 01:52 PM
Yes, I have done that before, when we weren't receiving the submissions at all. But I will try again and hope it solves all issues this time. But you didn't answer my question: what do the numbers refer to?
- moonzkieAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 01:56 PM
The numbers are part of the field name, which each field has.
- mdrexlerAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 01:57 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 02:07 PM
In addition, I would recommend you to add captcha into your form. This will greatly reduce non-human users, this deter bots that keeps on attacking your form.