- julio.navarroAsked on February 21, 2011 at 05:15 PM
I want to ask for photos and the publish them in my web site, but automacticly, is it possible?
- DanielGriffinAnswered on February 22, 2011 at 08:28 AM
There are a couple of ways to achieve what you want to do. You can either create your own thank-you page and send it the POST data from the form, or you could try sending directly to a DropBox account and publishing the photos from there.
POSTing the data is much more difficult unless you are comfortable programming. Have a look at this page:
The DropBox solution is far easier, there are a few steps.
1. Create a www.DropBox.com account.
2. Modify your form to send uploads directly to DropBox. This can be done by changing the settings on the Submissions page.
3. In your DropBox account, set up publishing. This link will show youhow to achieve that: