- nicoandlalaAsked on November 06, 2012 at 11:39 AM
We have a created a form that we are using on our website, but it appears that none of the submissions are in our jotform submission box. How can we fix this asap?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 11:52 AM
I have just check your account/form (22694462919162) and I can see 3 submissions and 2 uploads. Is this something you can't see? If yes, then please try to clear your page cache and check if you still can't see them.
- nicoandlalaAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 02:33 PM
I see those submissions, but in the past week we've had 10 submissions from customers that have not shown up.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 03:08 PM
We'll be glad to look into this for you!
I notice that you have a notification e-mail going to email@example.com
Have you received any e-mails for the missing submissions?
May I enquire as to how you know you had 10 submissions?
We'll await your response!
- nicoandlalaAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 03:22 PM
We have not gotten emails saying we have gotten submissions, but have had customers email us details about their order and mention the file they uploaded when they ordered. Does that make sense?
Thank you for your help!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 03:32 PM
I see that the upload button on your page is a form that was created with jotform, however, the rest of the form is not.
May I enquire as to where is the submit button for the form in question?
It seems you have one, but only one for the rest of your form.
I have tested the form.
I sent an image as a test (file 111.jpg)
Have you received it?
Has your form ever worked in the past?
I'll wait for your response and continue looking into this. Thanks for your patience!
- nicoandlalaAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 03:37 PM
Huh, you're right. It looks like we've lost the "submit" button. I guess I need to copy and paste the form on my product page?
We did get a notification of a new submission (your test file).
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 04:24 PM
Please add the submit button or let us know if you need our assistance!