- BeneluxAsked on November 06, 2012 at 05:46 PM
I have made a form for a registration. And when I see the form my table is there. I put the form on my website so that they can fill in the form.
We fill in the form as a test.
We submit the form and received a message that everything was ok.
Now we revived on jotform the message that there is a new registration. But we see everything except the table.
We have made the table by ourselves and put the html in the jotform
In the jotform we see the tabel and everything is ok
But after submit we didn't see anything.
Please help maybe we have done something wrong.
Thanks for helping
Louis van Hattem
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 06:23 PM
Your table has been created inside a Free Text (HTML) field. Using this method, you can achieve the look, however, such field does not come with the functionality of the other fields.
If you wish to retrieve the information from the table, please look into our Matrix field or our payment gateways.
Here is a demo of some of the options. Keep in mind, it's just a demo and can be customized in terms of look and feel.
Hope that helps!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 07:14 PM
Your comment is not showing up on our forum. Please reply to this thread using this thread.
- BeneluxAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 07:20 PM
please can you tell me which payment gateway you have use for the demo.
Looks great with qty an date etc.
Please help :)
Wait to go on.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 07:31 PM
That was a Order Product (has no link to a payment gateway only lists products and calculates totals).
However, all payment gateways will allow you to do this.
Let us know if that helps!
- BeneluxAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 07:44 PM
But what to do if I make it like you did.
But I have two periods of time with 2 prices
Produkt shoes for 100 euro price in november and 120 in december
how can I do this
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 08:10 PM
I also thought of that when putting the demo together.
Unfortunately, the custom property does not alter the price.
The way to accomplish this would be to add two different products with different prices.
Can that be an option for you?
- BeneluxAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 08:26 PM
Thanks for helping making my form complete.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 08:32 PM
Let us know if we can be of assistance!