- zingdesignAsked on November 06, 2012 at 07:11 PM
I added 3 more "upload" fields to the form and it has been saved (should have a total of 6 upload fields). Yet, it is not showing as updated on our website (where it is embedded). I even tried copying the code again, and pasting in the lastest code after the latest changes.
I'll attach screenshot of the JotForm, where you see "6 upload fields". And if you view the link on our website, you'll see the form only shows "3 upload fields".
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 07:36 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It is showing updated form on your website from my side.
First of all, could you please try to clear your browser temporary files? If that does not help, please let us know.
- zingdesignAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 08:36 PMThanks for your reply. I cleared the cache on both my PC (Firefox) and
laptop (Chrome) ... mac computers ...
and still, the form is only showing "3 file upload" fields vs 6.
Hmmmm ..... any other reason it could be?
I've also refreshed a million times. :)
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 08:46 PM
I have tested your page on a number of browsers and I am getting the updated version of your form (as you have explained 6 upload fields). I was not able to reproduce the issue
Please view the following results:
- zingdesignAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 09:04 PMOkay. Well that is good news at least that it seems to be working
everywhere else!! :)
I appreciate your checking.