- CompanyCAsked on November 07, 2012 at 12:22 AM
In "Step 2. Choose your package" users select to purchase multiple products through PayPal, but are only being charged for ONE item (when selecting more than one) when checking out.
Do you know how this can be fixed?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 12:45 AM
I am not able to reproduce the said issue after doing a test on your form;
Please tell your customer to please check if they really selected another option of your products. Your case is something new to us.
- CompanyCAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 04:50 PM
The issue is when users select the quantity of more than one.
Example: RENEWING MEMBER: Gala Performance only $45.00 USD
Please test selecting more than 1 from the drop-down, and you'll see that only 1 item is in the PayPal checkout.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 05:16 PM
I think that the problem is related to some script conflict.
Can you try an iFrame version of the form? It does not conflict with anything on the page, and should solve the problem.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- CompanyCAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Thank you, that works!