- ccplr5Asked on November 07, 2012 at 03:36 AM
A group of us are holding a school reunion. I volunteered to do the web stuff. However I live in New Zealand and the reunion is in Northern Ireland. I've created a form but the automated email reply says it's from Auckland New Zealand. This will confuse people so I was wondering how to change this.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 06:00 AM
Can you please give us a little more details about how your country is presented on the autoresponders email? If you would be so kind to provide a screenshot that would help.
In case you mean changing form autoresponder's sender email, then follow this guide:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Autoresponders, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to your preferred E-mail.
You should also try changing your time zone profile under Account Settings page (found near logout button) to Ireland's time zone, this might help.
- ccplr5Answered on November 10, 2012 at 02:47 PM
Thank you for this, silly me I just needed to change the autoresponder's sender email.
Your site is going to be terrific for our reunion.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 10, 2012 at 04:33 PM
On behalf of my colleague you are welcome and if you have any further troubles just let us know so that we can help you out more.
Also, we wish you the best on your reuinion, gluck!