- maly34Asked on November 07, 2012 at 03:43 PM
When I send e-mail comes from the unnecessary folder .. I would like to appear in the inbox. I'd appreciate if you can help ..
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 04:01 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please try to configure your Email Notification to use real Sender E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification".
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom).
Sender E-mail: email@example.com
Note: You can use user's email as a Reply-to Email.
7. Click "Finish" button.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.