- robotechAsked on November 07, 2012 at 05:35 PM
Is there an editor that would allow me to change the POST URL after I create the form to send transaction processing to another online payment gateway
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 05:43 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
If you change the form action URL, submission will not be processed by our application.
However, it is possible to enable Send Post Data option and send that data to some custom URL. Please check this article to find out our tutorial about that feature.
Is this something that may work for you?
- robotechAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 06:06 PM
That is some useful information but I want to use our online payment gateway to process transactions through the forms I am building. I am trying to avoid re-signing my customers through Authorize.Net for example.
Currently I am looking to build a membership form and include payments. It is the payments processing that I want to direct to our gateway to handle the transaction.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 07:04 PM
Hi, actually the JotForm API request was already among the feature in the request lists that are already submitted to our development team. We can only wait for the time of its availability.
In addition to Mike_T's suggested solution, you might also like to consider the License Solution. Having the application on your end, will provide you endless possibilities to develop your own application/solution.
- robotechAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 07:34 PM
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 06:51 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)