- rogerneilAsked on November 08, 2012 at 05:43 AM
The form is used to book a place on a one-day course. The first field has three radio buttons to allow the selection of one of the three courses on offer. On selection of a course, three dates corresponding to the selected course are presented in the form of three radio buttons. The three dates are different for each of the three courses. The problem is that when the dates are presented it is not possible to select any of the three radio buttons. The form uses collapses and conditions to present the appropriate dates for easch of the courses. Can you suggest a fix for this problem. Thank you very much. Roger Broadhurst, email: email@example.com.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 06:34 AM
Conditional form collapses weren't usable before, and was implemented only recently. Hence, we were only able to discover these bugs just now.
Don't worry though, as our developers are working hard on fixing them.
In the meantime, I have applied a CSS fix to your form. Can you please check if it's working correctly now?
- rogerneilAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 07:39 AM
Many thanks Neil. Seems to be working fine now. Roger Broadhurst
- cettoxAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 08:28 AM
A general fix, is online now. You don't have to inject the css-fix.
Have a nice day.
- rogerneilAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 08:54 AM
Thanks, that's great. How do I 'un-inject' the css fix?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 09:07 AM
This guide will help you, http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes.