- guest_23113856741048Asked on November 08, 2012 at 08:58 AM
I have set up a test form that is submitted to my google drive when you click the submit button. The problem I have is that each submitted form creates a folder in my google drive with random number generated for the folder name which means I it isn't easy managed if I have a large number of submissions. Is there a way the created folders can have a meaningful name such as using the company name or the name of the person who submits the form as the label name for the folder so I dont have to open each folder individually to check the details within the form to work out where it cam from?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 09:17 AM
Yes, that is possible. When integrating to Google Drive, please choose a submission folder name from your form fields on the dropdown selection;
I hope this helps.
- nickybgo2Answered on November 09, 2012 at 04:40 AM
Thanks i will give this a try later this morning.
- nickybgo2Answered on November 09, 2012 at 05:09 AM
I tried to do the above but nothing shows up in the dropdown for the submission folder name it is just blank
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 09, 2012 at 05:32 AM
That appears to be a bug in your account because when I cloned the form and attempted Google Docs integration on my end, ten (10) fields showed up in the dropdown. I'll submit a ticket to see how quickly we can get this matter resolved for you.
Our apologies for any inconvenience which may have been caused.
- canerbalciAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 02:33 PM
sorry to answer late,
ths bug is already fixed. please update this thread if you are still having the issue. i'm closing the ticket for now.