- antlerAsked on November 08, 2012 at 10:03 AM
I used email@example.com to creat an account
But I forgot my password and requested the password many times but didn't receive any email from your site.
Could you have a look for me.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 10:07 AM
We cannot find any account associated with the given email address, firstname.lastname@example.org
- antlerAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 10:53 AM
How about the account name pegasus?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 10:56 AM
We have found that account. it has this e-mail associated with it:
You can simply request a password change by clicking on the "forgot password" button.
Let us know if that helps!
- antlerAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 11:08 AM
I think I have done something really stupid.
It was ok when I used the same account and password to the create a new account page.
I have changed the email address to mine, but after I logged out and tried to log in again.
The system doesn't allow me to log in.
Could you please have a look for me,
I created two forms on that account yesterday.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Can you please try to delete your browser cache and cookies? And by the way, as I've check your account "Pegasus", the email was already change from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.