- BiffAsked on November 08, 2012 at 11:13 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Can you please provide us more information regarding on your query?
- rhohlerAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 11:41 AM
So it looks as if I need to not use PayPal web Pro and instead use a standard PayPal. Our PayPal account has generated HTML code to add to our form to create the payment buttons. I am trying to figure our how to add HTML code. When I go to Jorform and hit "Sourcecode" it merely gives me code to add, it does not accept code.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 11:59 AM
You can use our "Free HTML Field" to add in the codes;
1. On your form builder, go to "Power Tools"
2. On "Power Tools" Choose "Free Text HTML" field
3. Click "Edit" button
4. Insert the codes to text box provided after clicking "Edit" on the field, hit "Complete" button when finished.
Also, why use the HTML buttons if you can use our Paypal Integrations? https://www.jotform.com/help/50-PayPal-Forms
I hope this helps and I am sorry for letting you post your questions here.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Sample Form from your given codes: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/23124641384954?