- markashtonAsked on February 22, 2011 at 02:47 PM
The link below is a simple html page that uses jotform embed code between the body tags:
1) Please load this page in IE8.
2) You should see that the form elements are not loading properly. If you refresh the screen by the right click method the form corrects itself. However, if you hit F5 the problem persists.
3) The problem is not evident in other browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera - but all are sluggish in loading the elements properly - please give this a try - you will see what I mean.
Please don't advise using iframe code as an alternative - not an option for what I'm trying to achieve.
The code for the workflows link above as created in the html editor: HTML kit:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<title>Jotform Embed Test</title>
There is no problem in the direct form link:
http://www.jotform.com/form/10524328259I've also tried the embed code in Xara Web Designer i.e. added to the placeholder in Web PropertiesThe problem happens here too.Many Thanks.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 22, 2011 at 08:27 PM
This issue is already added to the bug list. The problem occurs when highlight is disabled for the meantime please enable highlight effect in your form to have it working on IE.
To enable this:
1. Open your form choose Setup and Share
2. Click on Preferences
3. Select Field Styles
4. Choose 'Enabled' for the Highlight Effect option
5. Click on 'Save'