- boneup702Asked on November 10, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Can you please give me step by step instructions on how I can attach the application that I created on your website to my internet account
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Hello Tina. I'm not certain how to create pages using meetup.com, but if you have a WYSIWYG editor, just like the content here on how you created your question here, you might find an icon something like this:
1. Click this and it will open a new window or it will change the content of your editor's page to text with HTML codes.
2. Next, find the place where you wish to put your form.
3. Next, follow these steps to get your JotForm-based form's embed code on this user guide.
4. Once you have the code, place it on the page editor while in HTML mode.
5. Lastly, save your form.
Please let us know if you need further assistance or if you have other questions.