- newgardensAsked on November 11, 2012 at 09:57 AM
I have chosen “Contact Form with Google Map” and want to provide company address. How do I do that?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Can you please provide us more details about your inquiry?
Do you wanted instead that your company address applied in the Contact form with google map page?
Will await for your response.
- guest_23153303132033Answered on November 11, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Instead what is shown by default
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Hello. You can change the map's coordinates to your default preference by going to https://maps.google.com/maps.
Once you're on the page, search your location and then click the link icon on the left. This show a modal window where you can get the short URL of the form and the iframe code.
Click on the Customize and preview embedded map to be able to adjust the size of the map. Next, get the final iframe code.
Once you have the code, simply edit your form and then replace the iframe code inside the Free Text (HTML) form element. Once done, save your form.
If you need further assistance on this matter, please do let us know. We'll be more than happy to assist.
- newgardensAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 01:19 PM
I’ve the code, am in editing mode, however, can’t find editing code section? Please advise, thank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 03:56 PM
Please see this visual guide how to edit the form. (you can click on the image to enlarge it)
In edit mode in the form builder do the ff:
1. Click the Free Text(HTML) field where the google map is located.
2. Click on HTML property on top
3. In the box where you can see the code (it start with something like this.. <iframe width="340" height="400" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="//maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=2140464... ),
select all this code and clear it, then paste your own google map code that you gt using Liyam's steps from previous message. You can also just select all the code and paste your own code to replace it.
Hope this help. Inform us if you still need further assistance doing it.
- newgardensAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 05:46 AM
Thank you, jonathan - much appreciated
One more thing. I can’t find "Share" button to get the source code for my form. I want to copy and paste the code directly into my site. Am I missing something?
Please advise, thank you.
- moonzkieAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 06:59 AM
Please check this guide to get your form's embed codes.
Hope this helps. Thank you.