- jaycw7Asked on November 11, 2012 at 06:57 PM
When I am trying to build my form, all the fields show up below the white area where the fields normally show up when adding fields. Instead, they are showing up in the grey border area and I am unable to drag fields where I want them to be and other options seems to be difficult to access with regards to editing/changing fields. I've never seen this before but it is a problem.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 07:27 PM
Have you tried clearing your browser's cache? See if this helps as I can't replicate the problem using Chrome,IE and FF.
Let us know the result so we can help you if necessary. Thank you!
- jaycw7Answered on November 12, 2012 at 02:11 PM
Emptied the cache and that site says I have java script enabled but the problem still persists. I just noticed it only occurs when I go to full screen mode. It's fine otherwise but I prefer to do full screen mode.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 02:37 PM
I was able to reproduce the problem on my end, so I have submitted a report ticket for it to our development team.
We'll let you know once this gets fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- jaycw7Answered on November 12, 2012 at 02:58 PM
Also, I cannot drag and drop the fields into different places within the builder. I have to manually do it using the right-click option which is very tedious.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 11:40 AM
One of our able developers have already fixed the problem. Can you please test on your end?
If the problem persists, clear your browser's cache then try again.
We'd appreciate your feedback. Thanks!