- RocketCreativeAsked on November 12, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Hi there - I have a form at http://swjo.co.uk/Steve_Waterman_Jazz_Orchestra/Booking_The_Steve_Waterman_Contemporary_Big_Band_Jazz_Weekend_2013.html
It looks fine in Safari, but some people can't see it in Firefox, and I suppose Internet Explorer - I don't have a PC or I.E. (I'm only mac based)
Anyone got any ideas how I can make this work?
- pinoytechAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. As I've check your form, I was able to reproduce the said issue of your form. In order to fixed this, you need to increase the height of your widget iframe from 100% to 1496px. Please take a look at the image bellow to see what I mean.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- RocketCreativeAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 10:52 AMThank you so much of the reply.
I have built this in apple iWeb (I know - but it's easy for me)
I can't see how I can change the HTML settings in there - maybe I have to try to do it another way?
If I can export the html I can place it in again in an HTML widget?
- pinoytechAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Please take a look at this tutorial that I've found on the internet that might help you.
- RocketCreativeAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 11:04 AMWow thanks - gulp!
OK - I'll give it a go!
- pinoytechAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 11:14 AM
You are wuite welcome! If you need our assistance again, do let us know.
Have a good day!