- vinodhAsked on February 23, 2011 at 03:52 AM
I need the information on the below items.
1. How do we do User management like creating different users and assigning permissions. If a form is created by a user can another user access it, if so how we can restrict?
2. What kind of security we have?
3. Is there a search functionality in JotForm?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 23, 2011 at 12:44 PM
To answer your questions:
1. We cannot do user management with JotForms. May I suggest Profile Manager Basic if you would like to have a membership form application and membership management on your website
2. We have a 256-bit SSL GoDaddy certificate security for secure server line connectivity.
3. Yes, there is a search functionality for the list of data submitted. Just go to My Forms > [The selected Form title] > Submissions (on top of the form) > Search in Submissions field at the bottom of the page.
Hope this helps