- ctabor1Asked on November 12, 2012 at 12:17 PM
I can see it in the submissions but not sure how I can get to an edit screen.
Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 12:27 PM
You can access the submissions page by simply clicking on the "All Submissions" tab. You can see it on the image to the left of the circled Reports tab.
You can edit a submission while on this page.. Hope this helps!
- ctabor1Answered on November 12, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Thanks... still trying to find my way around in this new interface...
- CyclogirlAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 12:45 PMSorry, but I don’t see how I can edit a lady’s name…
If I click on Reports, it says I don’t have any… and wants me to make one.
All I want to do is correct her name in the database.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 12:55 PM
1. Click on your form's name then click the Submissions link.
2. Click All Submissions
3. While on the submissions page, click the Edit button
4. Apply the changes to the form, then Submit it as you would a live form