- paintsavvyAsked on November 12, 2012 at 03:20 PM
can I send jotform data to custom output in this case to auto fill a purchase order?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 03:24 PM
What type of purchase order?
Would your purchase order be another JotForm?
Will you be creting this order with a third party product?
Pleas let us know and we will be glad to assist you!
- paintsavvyAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 03:27 PM
just a purchase order for contractor services
we currently just cut and paste into google docs word application
open to suggestions
have looked at 3rd party but many seem to be way more than what we are lookiung for
just a simple fill of a simple document
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 03:34 PM
Do you have a sample of wha you would like it to look like?
We may be able to suggest something simple for you.!
- paintsavvyAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 03:39 PM
do you think profile manager could be used to manage contractors and purchase orders sent to their portal for review?
- paintsavvyAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 03:40 PM
We are events based so
Event Day Name / Phone Number
That's basic fields
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 04:13 PM
Here is a form with the information that you have mentioned:
Here is the submission's page:
I have made this public - Password : contracting
You can view any submissions for that form on that page. You can export them as Excell sheets or PDFs.
To do this, simply click on the settings icon and click on the "Make it public option"
You need to choose a password for the people who will be viewing the page.
Give it a try and let us know if you need further assistance!
- paintsavvyAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 04:45 PM
i'll give it some thought with our current workflow
thanks for the solution
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 04:51 PM
Thank you for using our services. Do contact us again if you have further inquiry.
- paintsavvyAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 10:39 AM
can the output be customized to look more like a purchase order?
- moonzkieAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Unfortunately, there is no way to customize the submissions page.